Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Apparently Science was at work, or an act of God himself!

So I get up this morning played a little Halo 3 washed some clothes and got ready for work. I go outside to get in my car the dent that was there....IS GONE! As if Jesus himself placed his blessed hands onto the bumper of my vehicle and said "Let there be no dent!" I mean it was freaking amazing to me! I am looking at this bumper that had a dent in it the night before and now its like didn't nothing happen. I get to work and tell one of my coworkers, he says it was probably due to the fact that it was cold an the dent like pulled itself out. Need I remind, a old box style Caprice hit my 97 Intrepid. Those Caprices are like boats as is my car but they are all steel boats. An the guy was just backing out of a driveway an hit the car hard enough to set the alarm so it must of been pretty hard, hard enough to leave a dent. But it is technically fixed due to mother nature and I thank her. I also took another final today my Criminal Justice (CRJ) 131 final exam. I met my teacher for the first time today. Since it is an online class you can see why this is the first time. I feel good about my final exam in CRJ. I also feel good about tomorrow exam. I had dinner with my good friend DG. She is a complete beauty. Well I had dinner she had dessert she had just came back from Bob Evans with her family and she wanted one of those apple pie desserts. I had the big brownie, thanks to Jeremy getting one the last time we were there. Now i am gone to play a couple games of Halo 3 and then I am off to bed. That's my day, how was yours?

No comments: