Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Night Out

What Can I Say when the T-194 Staff gets together its always fun! Man we had a blast at Caper's Tavern & Eatery tonight. Got there at 5pm didn't leave till 1am. Karaoke quite nice at times. Jer & Das did great jobs! I especially loved Das' performances. The night overall went pretty well. I wasn't doing Karaoke. I can't sing what so ever! I would of maybe did a rap song and they had those too. These white folks were doing Magic Stick (50 Cent & Lil Kim) It was quite comical! It was also a B-day party going on while we were there towards the latter hour. She was either 21 or 28. I am not sure. We also got Jer to sing SuperFreak by Rick James, an he forgot to say at the end of the song "I'm Rick James Bitch!" it would of been funny as hell. But he forgot. I enjoyed myself. Now its time to see what damage I did to my wallet/debit card lmao. Tips & food/drink expenses. Also SHOUT OUT TO JAKE at Caper's Tavern & Eatery. You're cool man! lmao. Peace out pplz.

No comments: